PROVINCIAL SUPPORT GROUP
The PSG is created in the NFA Provincial Office which has area of jurisdiction over the project.
Provincial/Regional Engineer or PSQAO
Provincial Market Development Officer
- Receives and initially screens applications/proposals for CornDev Funding.
- Coordinates closely with the beneficiary for the timely submission of documents/ requirements.
- Witnesses/observes the installation/test run of equipment/machinery due for acceptance by the beneficiary.
- Monitors project/conducts on-site inspection to determine if project is being implemented as approved in re-payment of loan and reports deviations, if any.
- Submits Monthly Project status report to the TWG.
- Undertakes other activities related to the project as may be instructed by the TWG/Secretariat.